Thursday, February 14, 2008

More OMG...

in other OMG news...
  • i forgot my dad's bday last wk (i blame work). remembered 12 hours too late. we had a good chat, and now i'm obligated to go to menards w/him at 4am the day after thanksgiving for the next 10 years.
  • jenny l. got a job! she's going to be a therapist for the emotionally dysfunctional of chicago (and let's be honest, she'll have her hands full). CONGRATS LADY :)
  • in a last min decision i made 60+ cupcakes last night for work today: dark chocolate w/sour cream and yellow w/buttermilk. UBER YUMMY, but i was up at 6am this morning making vanilla frosting and decorating w/red sprinkles... then i proceeded to push them on as many non-singles as i could. if you're going to recognize Feb 14th as valentine's day, i'm going to recognize my ability to fatten your saddlebags...
  • as i type, there's a dude sitting next to me at caffetto who won't stop talking to himself. and it's not weirdo talk, but more like he-can't-shut-up talk. and he keeps trying to talk to me. OMG!
ok, that's enough babbling for now. happy singles awareness day! xoxo.

3 comments:

ebt said...

Hello! (This is Eric from HHH, in case you couldn't tell.) I was just considering starting up my old blog (http://nationalsec.blogspot.com/) and/or starting a new one for the law firm a colleague and I may be starting. I was glad to find that I had written your blog down at some point.

fat kid said...

hi eric! how are you? how random! are you going to be starting a new one or starting the old one up? keep me posted! hope you're doing well :)

ebt said...

It's great to hear from you! I'm doing alright. As for my blog, I've just added a few new posts and a new look to my old blog. Disclaimer: its hardly worth checking out at this point. I just had to contact a cool fellow HHH-er. I'd ask you how you are doing, but that seems like a dumb question when you have a personal blog!