the ups and downs of a little asian woman trying to make it on the other side of the pond...
Congratulations, Hye! You must feel fabulous.I will be done tomorrow - I can't freaking wait!
Many congrats! Hope you enjoy the found freedoms. - Mr.Facetious
well done, you !!! now enjoy the quiet while it lasts... unless you're thinking of signing up for another string of studies ??? LOL
Congratulations! It was nice meeting you at Robyn and Jesse's party.
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MEXICO???? It's time to be beach bums!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations, Hye! You must feel fabulous.
I will be done tomorrow - I can't freaking wait!
Many congrats! Hope you enjoy the found freedoms. - Mr.Facetious
well done, you !!! now enjoy the quiet while it lasts... unless you're thinking of signing up for another string of studies ??? LOL
Congratulations! It was nice meeting you at Robyn and Jesse's party.
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MEXICO???? It's time to be beach bums!
Post a Comment