Thursday, December 18, 2008
Apt Hunting - Day 4
after looking at 40+ places (literally), i finally found a new home. i was on my way to the airport, and it was the LAST place i looked at. it's definitely NOT what i was looking for (i.e. it has carpet), but it's in a very walkable area of town and close to most of what i want. and, of course, there's plenty of room for visitors...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! I've learned to live with carpet, so I'm sure you'll adjust. It's actually not that bad, also long as it's not too fluffy or shaggy.
Fotos fotos! Ok we won't puke in your living room since you have carpet ;)
excellent news !! congrats !! that's yet another reason why rick and i should come over....
bisoux - nat
I pray to baby jesus that me and this kid, maybe even Joab, will be able to make a trip to Hotlanta in the next 1 yr. Or maybe just me, and Joab can stay home with the kiddo....
everyone should come visit! i'll make room: couch, floor, bathtub... we'll find space for everybody!!!
Yay! Congratulations!
Should I book a room/couch now?
Post a Comment