they knit HUGE!
this was my first attempt at felting, which is where you knit something ginormous and shrink it to fit. the yarn fuzzes up and seals the holes so it's uber warm.
on a side note: before felting, jenny and her hubby took me out for korean bbq cuz i never eat meat anymore cuz todd is veggie and i'm too lazy to cook up a separate pan of chicken. while eating half a cow w/friends and then hanging out in front of a washing machine may not sound like a fun evening to you, i had the BEST time!
thx jenny!
2 comments:
Anytime! I love having a knitting friend nearby! Actually, my lifetime goal is to make everyone I love either a) own a cat or b) turn them into a knitter. It's a slow progress, but I'm getting there.
Next Christmas, you're getting a kitten. A furry one so we can spin its fur into yarn!
LOL!
i'm not much of a cat person tho. perhaps i can request an alpaca instead?
Post a Comment